- Very good
- Not bad
- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
GonVisor is fully compatible with:
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
GonVisor is also compatible with
Versions of GonVisor
|GonVisor 2.41.01 08/11/12||Free||English||Download|
|GonVisor 2.41 31/10/14||Free||English||Download|
|GonVisor 2.31.01 31/10/14||Free||English||Download|
|GonVisor 2.31 08/06/14||Free||English||Download|
|GonVisor 2.24 07/06/14||Free||English||Download|
|GonVisor 2.23 27/12/13||Free||English||Download|
|GonVisor 2.21.00 06/12/13||Free||English||Download|
|GonVisor 2.20.06 02/02/13||Free||English||Download|
|GonVisor 2.14 30/10/12||Free||English||Download|
|GonVisor 1.73 27/04/12||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Bug fixes
Review last updated: 15/11/12
"Great new version!"
List of changes 2.31
- New setting to reduce automatically image margins (Menu Image – Improve Image – Reduce Margin).
- New setting to detect original double pages (Menu Image – Double Page – Detect original Double Pages).
- New setting to activate smooth scrolling setting (Menu Configuration – Use smooth scrolling).
- New setting to remember last position in cbz/cbr/cba/cb7 (Menu File – Remember last position in cbz/cbr..).
- New menu and shortkey to fully customize Line Jump (Menu Configuration – Line Jump).
- Improved performance viewing cbr/cbz files.
- Improved rotation performance.
MOUSE CONFIGURATION (Menu Configuration – Mouse Configuration)
- Set customized actions for 4th and 5th mouse buttons.
- Set different mouse configuration for each screen side.
- New mouse action to open Manage cb* dialog.
- Customize Number of scrolling attempts to change the image by mouse wheel or cursor.
TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL
- Transition effect activated by default when image is turned by dragging/touch action.
- Ease turning images by dragging/touch action.
- Improved how the menu bar is shown in full screen using touch control.
- Removed delay showing control bar using touch control.
- Fast extraction of files by right click on list files or shortkey.
- Add prefix to extracted files (customized or container file/folder).
- Images to be extracted can be set by intervals: 13-25, 28, …
- Store recent folders selected to extract images.
- Do not resize image when menu bar appears in full screen.
- Changed graphic style of control bar buttons, their colour can be customized.
- Changed colours of scrollbar and list of images, they can be customized.
- Changed initial screen.
- Images to be printed can be set by intervals: 13-25, 28, …
- Path of open folder dialog can be typed directly.
- Use cursor keys to navigate in the Preview Images dialog.
- Added popup menu (right-click) on Preview Images dialog to make actions on selected files.
- Added new stats: Number of extracted files and cbr/cbz files created.
- Updated unrar.dll.
- Fixed blocked controls problem when menu appears in full screen in WINE version.
- Removed some strange movements turning to Full Screen.
- Removed zoom opening PDF using Complex PDFToHtml
- Fixed some minor windows 8 compatibility issues.
- Zoom In/Out by clicking keep the position of the image.
- EXIF data used to rotate images in Manage cb* and select files dialogs.
- Fixed zoom centering image.
- Fixed internal counter when system day changes.
- 17 Jun 2014
Last year I received the best birthday gift ever: an ebook reader. For someone who likes reading as... See more
It can be immensely frustrating sometimes being locked into a device or platform as Charlie Brooker... See more